humansoft

HUMANSOFT

We will be a global company investing and promoting well researched, innovative, technology driven ventures related to Learning, Human Resources management and Health Services. Our mission is to enhance the quality of people's lives, by empowering them through knowledge.

We at HUMANSOFT believe in our people. This is why we have been so successful. Everyone contributes their energy and expertise, and this is what makes the difference. It sets us apart from our competitors allowing each team member to become integral to the HUMANSOFT story.

Visit - https://www.human-soft.com/

Forbes Middle East: HumanSoft Holding is Among the Most Successful Companies in the MENA Region

Forbes Middle East celebrated HumanSoft Holding as one of the most successful companies in Kuwait for 2017 in an event organized at JW Marriott for the second consecutive year. Chairman of the Board of Directors at HumanSoft Mr. Tarek Al Othman received the awarded during the event held under the patronage of Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs and Acting Minister of Information Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah Al Mubarak Al Sabah. To learn more visit our website.